Previous Next Edit Rename Undo Refresh Search Administration
THIS WIKI IS DEPRECATED AND IS READ-ONLY. THE NEW WIKI IS THERE
Guygle (web geographical information system)
is a web application made by the ASAP
company that can manage any sort of network or geographical data. It has tons of features:
- Uses Google Maps™ to display the data and geolocalize it.
- Data can be filled from any PDA, with eventually a camera, a GPS, a barcode reader...
- Objects can be tagged with RFID chips.
- Can track people or vehicles, provided they carry a specific tracking device.
- The database is fully customizable.
- Data can be exported in OpenOffice, Microsoft Excel or Google Earth.
- Human-like syntax queries.
- Can generate PDF documents.
- ...and so on.
Guygle was used for developing the following applications:
- A call center.
- A clean-up network management system.
- A waste collect management system.
- A road sign management system for Paris & Annecy (two french cities).
- A car and truck tracking system.
- A sales offer management system.