Previous Next Edit Rename Undo Search Administration
Dim hDBusObserver As DBusObserver
hDBusObserver = New DBusObserver ( Connection As DBusConnection, Type As Integer [ , Object As String, Member As String, Interface As String, Destination As String ] ) [ As "event name" ]
Create a new DBusObserver
to catch the messages sent on a specified bus.
- Connection is the DBus connection object that represent the bus.
- Type is the message type (see below).
- Object is the object to observe. If not specified, all objects are observed.
- Member is the method or signal name to observe. If not specified, all method calls or all signals are observed.
- Interface is the interface to observe. If not specified, all interfaces are observed.
- Destination is the message destination. If not specified, you will catch only the messages that are sent your application. If Destination is "*", then you will catch the messages sent to all applications.
The message type can be one of the following constants: