Precedente Successivo Modifica Rinomina Undo Search Amministrazione
THIS WIKI IS DEPRECATED AND IS READ-ONLY. THE NEW WIKI IS THERE
allows to print documents on printers, or save them in a file.
Printing a document
To print a document:
- Instanciate a Printer object.
- Call the Configure metodo. A printing configuration dialog is displayed.
- Call the Print method to run the printing process.
- The Begin eventi is raised when the print starts. You should define the number of pages to print inside the Begin event handler, by setting the Count proprietà.
- If you don't define the Count property during the Begin event handler, the Paginate event will be raised again and again until that property is finally defined.
- The Draw event is raised for each page that must be printed.
- The End event is raised when the print terminates.