Precedente Successivo Modifica Rinomina Undo Search Amministrazione
Public Sub _unknown ( ... ) As Variant
The _unknown metodo
is called when the interpreter didn't find a method or proprietà
in the classe
This method takes a variabile
number of arguments, and returns a Variant
Inside the implementation function, you must use the Param
- The Param.Property property will tell you if the unknown symbol was used as a property, and not as a method.
- The Param.Name property will tell you the name of the unknown symbol.
- The other Param properties will allow you to retrieve the arguments passed to the unknown method.
If the unknown symbol is a property, then:
- If the property is read, the _unknown method will receive no arguments.
- If the property is written, then the _unknown method will receive one argument, the new value of the property.